I’ve just released jslint4java 1.3.1. This is mostly thanks to Ari Shamash, who did an excellent job of telling me what needed to be done to get NetBeans to understand the output. The changes are small, but probably worth upgrading for if you’re using it.
- Improved support for NetBeans thanks to Ari Shamash!
- Correct line numbers (previously off by one).
- The ant task now states the full path to the file being checked.
- The build failure now includes the total number of errors found.
- Updated to JSLint 2009-07-25.