I’ve just released a new version of jslint4java, 1.4. Most useful is probably support for JUnit output, which should make jslint easy to integrate with a continuous build system like hudson or pulse. Here’s the full set of changes:
- issue 35 : Removed embedded JUnit.
- issue 30 : Add a "report" formatter to the ant task.
- Also available on the command line with --report
- issue 37 : add a --encoding flag for specifying the encoding files on the command line.
- issue 36 : add a JUnit XML formatter.
- issue 26 : add support for .data() call in JSLINT.
- This is only available in the Java API right now.
- issue 39 : add failureproperty to the ant task.
- Use JCommander for flag processing.
- (INCOMPATIBILITY) This means that command line option parsing has changed slightly. You now have to say --indent 2 instead of --indent=2.
- (INCOMPATIBILITY) The minimum version of Java is now 6.
- Update to JSLint 2010-07-14.
- Adds options: es5, windows.
- Removes options: sidebar.
I’m really grateful to Cédric Beust for JCommander. It’s a really nice little library.