Categories
Uncategorized

Responsiveness

Yesterday, whilst trying out Eclipse 3.5, I noticed a problem with the new XSLT support. So, I filed bug 279793 (All XSLT 2.0 has validation errors in xslt-2.0.xsd).

I got a response in under 30 minutes, including a workaround and an integration into the next release. That is completely awesome!

I’d like to say a huge thanks to Dave Carver for his work, not just on fixing this bug, but also on getting the XSLT integration with Eclipse. That was something I’d been missing for a while.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s