- The hudson violations plugin can display JSLint errors in your project. You still have to arrange to run jslint4java as part of your build though.
- Want to run JSLint inside Emacs? Have a look at this gist.
- Do you use gradle for your builds? kellyrob99 has produced a gradle-jslint-plugin.
- Want to run JSLint automatically when using mercurial? Take a look at Running JSLint as Mercurial precommit hook.
- Check out Integrating JSLint more tightly into NetBeans.
- Whilst there’s a jslint4java maven plugin in the works, this stackoverflow post describes several ways of integrating JSLint with Maven.
- If you’re doing Phonegap development, the latest version of the eclipse plugin comes with JSLint.
If you develop an open source project, then you really should set up a google alert for its name. You will be surprised.
What’s coming up?
- Update to the latest JSLint (as always). Doug Crockford recently did a major rewrite. I think I’ve got that mostly integrated now, but not released.
- There are a few outstanding bugs that I need to pay attention to.
- I’ve also been working on my own jslint4java-eclipse plugin, which feels nearly complete enough to release.
- Assuming I can ever figure out the integration testing, I’ll go back and finish off the jslint4java-maven-plugin.
Plenty to keep busy with!