It was quite a busy week, but with not much focus on any one thing.

On the technical front, I deleted two (seemingly) unused fields from a very common configuration protobuf schema. Naturally, I didn’t catch all the field accesses, so there was a round of rollback / rollforwards.

I spent a large amount of time with the rest of my team reviewing old bugs in our backlog. This is something we do periodically, and I find it useful (if tiring). We get review all bugs over six months old in the backlog and see if they’re still applicable. Many times the issue has been superceded and is now obsolete. Sometimes it’s even been fixed!

Stats: 19 changes submitted, 39 reviewed.