Categories
Uncategorized

2021W40

It was quite a busy week, but with not much focus on any one thing.

On the technical front, I deleted two (seemingly) unused fields from a very common configuration protobuf schema. Naturally, I didn’t catch all the field accesses, so there was a round of rollback / rollforwards.

I spent a large amount of time with the rest of my team reviewing old bugs in our backlog. This is something we do periodically, and I find it useful (if tiring). We get review all bugs over six months old in the backlog and see if they’re still applicable. Many times the issue has been superceded and is now obsolete. Sometimes it’s even been fixed!

Stats: 19 changes submitted, 39 reviewed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s